This is my personal list of resources related to machine learning systems. Feel free to drop me an email if you think there’s something worth mentioning. I will try to update this page frequently to include the most recent stuffs in mlsys.
- 15-884: Machine Learning Systems: offered by Tianqi Chen at CMU.
- CSE 291F: Advanced Data Analytics and ML Systems: offered by Arun Kumar at UCSD.
- Tinyflow: tutorial code on how to build your own Deep Learning System in 2k Lines.
- CSE 599W: Systems for ML: offered by Tianqi Chen at UW.
- CS8803-SMR: Special Topics: Systems for Machine Learning: offered by Alexey Tumanov at Georgia Tech. [schedule]
- CS 744: Big Data Systems: offered by Aditya Akella back at UW-Madison.
- CS 329S: Machine Learning Systems Design: offered by Stanford.
- EECS 598: Systems for AI: offered by Mosharaf Chowdhury at UMich.
- CS 378: Big Data Systems: offered by Aditya Akella at UT.
Labs & Faculties
- CMU Catalyst
- Berkeley RISE Lab
- MIT DASIL Lab
- UW SAMPL
- Shivaram Venkataraman at UW-Madison
- UTNS Lab
- Neeraja Yadwadkar at UT Austin
- SAIL: Systems for Artificial Intelligence Lab @ GT